Host Bill Nussey talks to Susan Kennedy, the CEO of visionary energy-tech company AMS, about how the grid is evolving to be distributed, digitized and much smarter. Read More
I first saw Susan Kennedy speak at Solar Power International in 2017. Susan is the CEO of Advanced Microgrid Solutions, one of the most visible leaders in the rapidly growing microgrid industry. Susan’s resume is a decades-long testament to her legislative prowess and dedication to clean energy. She has served as a high-ranking aide to… Read More
Record-breaking March headlines:
* battery prices plummetted 35% in 2018 along with record deployments
* biggest virtual power plant
* lowest price solar deal in US? Read More
* Embattled EPA head, Scott Pruitt, resigns
* Does nuclear power help or hurt U.S. national security?
* Hoover Dam as a giant battery?
* First glimpse of Tesla’s grid controller
* The hottest recorded month on earth Read More